a graphic designer’s little online home
[Photo, black text on white background]
(attributed to Martin Rochlin , PhD, January 1977)
- What do you think has caused you to be heterosexual?
- When and how did you first decide you were a heterosexual?
- Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of people of the same sex?
- If you’ve never slept with a person of the same sex, how do you know you wouldn’t prefer it?
- Isn’t it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase you may grow out of?
- Isn’t it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
- If heterosexuality is normal, why are a disproportionate number of mental patients heterosexual?
- To whom have you disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
- Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex? Why are they so promiscuous?
- Do heterosexuals hate and/or distrust others of their own sex? Is that what makes them heterosexual?
- If you were to have children, would you want them to be heterosexual knowing the problems they’d face?
- Your heterosexuality doesn’t offend me as long as you don’t try to force it on me. Why do you feel compelled to seduce others into your sexual orientation?
- The great majority of child molesters are heterosexuals. Do you really consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
- Why do you insist on being so obvious, and making a public spectacle of your heterosexuality? Can’t you just be who you are and keep it quiet?